Thursday, April 12, 2018

Western Region PAAE Meeting



A couple weeks ago I was able to attend the Western PAAE meeting in Indiana, PA. While a long drive, it was proven to be a productive time.

This is my not my first PAAE meeting and certainly not my first time attending a meeting such as this. It was interesting to see how programs, not only in our region, but across the state. Fort Cherry also brought a student to participate in SOCS.

Mr. Brammer discussed different things going on with the PA FFA bylaws and other hot topics going on in the State. Furthermore, members discussed the upcoming PAAE convention, as well as the convention planned for 2019 in the western region.


It was good to have meaningful conversations with teachers and my fellow student teachers as well.

                                                   Image result for PAAE

3 comments:

  1. I did not understand the importance of organizations like PAAE when I was a new teacher. I thought I was too busy to go to another meeting.
    When it came time for my first APE audit I was lost! My PAAE members were my life line. I have rarely missed a meeting since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karlie, thanks for sharing! What was the most useful thing that you learned at the meeting? What is the greatest value of belonging to an organization like this for a new teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany, I honestly just liked learning how much everyone is connected and works together.

    ReplyDelete